Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 December 2011

(원더걸스) Wonder Girls-2 Different Tears (English Version) HQ+LYRICS







Wonder Girls is a South Korean girl group. Its producer and manager is singer-songwriter Park Jin-Young and the Wonder Girls is signed to his talent agency, JYP Entertainment. Between May 15, 2010 and May 31, 2010, the Wonder Girls returned to South Korea to promote the Korean version of 2 Different Tears. They had their comeback TV performance starting from M.Net's M! Countdown on May 22, 2010. On May 27, 2010, the Wonder Girls won their first #1 award for 2 Different Tears on M! Countdown. The group wrapped up their last week of promotional activities in South Korea by performing on MBC's Music Core on May 29, 2010. LYRICS: Gave me two different tears after all these years Tears of joy, tears of pain, like sunshine and rain So I hate you, so I love you So I hate you, so I love you I'm tryna figure out how to move on with my life without you by my side Waking up with teary eyes, I can't do this no more, gotta erase you now So I think of all the pain you've given me Try to look at all the damage you've done to me No matter how hard I try, I just can't figure out why I keep thinking 'bout how sweet you used to be Gave me two different tears after all these years Tears of joy, tears of pain, like sunshine and rain So I hate you, but the love you gave me was so so good So I love you, but the pain you gave me was so so bad I'm crying over you still, what does this mean, do I still want you back in my life After all these painful things you've done to me, why is it so hard to ...

Views:
4


0
ratings
Time:
03:23
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: