Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 December 2011

2011 The Story - English Poem with Rap Music







An English poem by Sameer Hussain with rap music in the background. 2011 It was like a big ride I never flied but I tried.... some people were nice but others lied in the end they'll have nowhere to hide.... there are laws to follow and we have to abide I didn't stand on the side because deep down inside.... I knew I had to help those who cried and lived outside help to provide but never have too much pride they asked questions so I replied cos I never hide... do the good you can but don't expect anything back because people leave you fried whatever you do, take your time to decide.... plenty of them are out there to misguide keep away from the evil, make sure you don't collide. take the people that mean the world to you, and keep them aside. The tears have dried but the pain is still inside.. east side west side don't matter, remember we're all on one side... The year's gone now, but another awaits so bring out what's inside and put your biggest fears aside! www.sameerhussain.com

Views:
3


0
ratings
Time:
01:54
More in
Entertainment

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: