Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 December 2011

Romeo and Cinderella English {Mikutan Lowered} (Info in Description)







*Note: I OWN NOTHING!! I am just a dedicated fan of Vocaloid who wants to share the music with the other fans. All content belongs to the appropriate owners. All I did was mix music and make a video. Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you a quick upload to let you all know I'm still here. Think of this as a late Christmas and early New Years pressent. The vocals aren't mine, they're Mikutan's, I just lowered the pitch. I hope you enjoy it! Original Video:www.youtube.com Picture:www.zerochan.net Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and make suggestions!

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
04:36
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: