Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 December 2011

Maria Callas: Bellini - La Sonnambula, 'Come per me serena'







Maria Callas (Greek: Μαρία Κάλλας) (December 2, 1923 - September 16, 1977) was an American-born Greek soprano and one of the most renowned opera singers of the 20th century. She combined an impressive bel canto technique, a wide-ranging voice and great dramatic gifts. An extremely versatile singer, her repertoire ranged from classical opera seria to the bel canto operas of Donizetti, Bellini and Rossini; further, to the works of Verdi and Puccini; and, in her early career, to the music dramas of Wagner. Her remarkable musical and dramatic talents led to her being hailed as La Divina... en.wikipedia.org Lyrics & English Translation AMINA Companions, loving friends... Oh, mother! How happy I am! How brightly this day Dawned for me! How the earth blossomed, Lovelier than ever before! Never, never has the face of nature Smiled with such radiance Love transfigured it, The love of my beloved. VILLAGERS May heaven o happy Amina, May heaven always strew Flowers upon the path Of all your future days. AMINA Place your hand Here upon my breast And feel how wildly it throbs: That is my heart, Which cannot contain The happiness it feels. Link to this wonderful artist's personal website: www.callas.it Please Enjoy! I send my kind and warm regards,

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
05:39
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: