Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 1 January 2012

Dear January

Dear January, how is February?
Please tell
March that
April said May will be coming before June,

I heard that July is getting married in
August,

how about September and her kids?

Please send my
greetings to October and don’t forget to
tell
November that all my friends who read this
will have a wonderful December
again!!!….:) :)

Related posts:

  1. Thank you, Mother dear Once upon a memorySomeone wiped away a tearHeld me close...
  2. My Teacher is Thankful Son: “Mom, teacher was asking me today, if I have...
  3. first day of January Every man should be born again on the first day...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Click here to read full joke!

No comments: