Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 31 December 2011

Turkish Music - Ozan Doğulu ft. Sıla - Alain Delon







Lyrics in English : I just stayed at home all day I was feeling down, that sometimes happen, you know The walls are buttoned up I said to myself "Let's stand up, get dressed and take a ride around" I said to myself "Behave improperly for once like others do" I combed out but there was no one in the house I entered through a lighted iridescent door randomly To my surprise, everyone was there I was unaware of the world While talking to my girl friends, you appeared suddenly Pulling so many tricks, oh my God What's that, what's going on See his showing off, look how he is holding his head up My Alain Delon, look how he is swaggering No, no, no, I don't want, someone else should get you You are not my type, keep the change If he speaks, I will burst into laugh God forbid,it's not bearable Get out of here, you half-wit

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
03:52
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: