Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 31 December 2011

Could It Be - Raisa (English Version by Fira Fyra) [Lyrics on description]







This is my self-made English version of Raisa Andriana's song "Could It Be". I shot this when I was out of town for vacation. I just love the view from the house I was staying in, and I thought I could at least record a video here. Btw, this was recorded in my favorite place at the house! Hehe. Since it was outdoor, I'm very sorry if you could hear boices from roosters...-_- --- The original song of Raisa - Could It Be belongs to Raisa Andriana and Universal Music Indonesia. While in this video, I own the English version translation and my voice. :) -- English version lyrics: You came to the room and my heart beats so fast You made me fly up so high I never thought I would feel something strong like this At the first time I meet you I just cannot take my eyes off of you Keep looking at whatever you do Laughing at all of the jokes that you say At the first time I meet you Could it be love, could it be love Could it be, could it be, could it be love Could it be love, could it be love Could this be something that I never had Could it be love Oh is love at first sight really possible Yeah Original version lyrics: Kau datang dan jantungku berdegup kencang Kau buatku terbang melayang Tiada kusangka getaran ini ada saat jumpa yang pertama Mataku tak dapat terlepas darimu Perhatikan setiap tingkahmu Tertawa pada setiap candamu Saat jumpa yang pertama Could it be love, could it be love Could it be, could it be, could it be love Could it be love, could it be love Could this be ...

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
01:07
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: