Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 10 November 2011

Acapella Cover - Wonder Girls' Be My Baby (English Version) [Done in 2.5 hours!]







Hey everyone! Here's the main vocals only version if you'd like! ^^ www.mediafire.com Back again with another English version mini-cover! I really think that this is the best comeback the Wonder Girls have made (aside from Nobody, of course, that goes without says) and I was so excited when the music video came out. :) The girls look and sound fantastic, and I really like Hyerim's vocal style in this song, as compared to Two Different Tears. Maybe it's because I love her lower range a lot! :D As usual, all parts in this cover were manually done by me (rhythmic snaps + harmonies etc.) so hope you guys like it, just like the others! GO WONDER GIRLS! o/ MP3 DL: www.mediafire.com -- Some social networking if you'd like! :) twitter.com www.formspring.me www.facebook.com (Run by my friends heh ^^" )

Views:
591


78
ratings
Time:
01:41
More in
Entertainment

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: