Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 25 October 2011

A Choshi Primer - Original Music Video







We would have spent more time on post-production but we were too busy getting stared at by passersby. After pouring an embarrassing amount of man-hours into this project, we are proud to present to you A Choshi Primer: Japan... Hm. How do I describe it? I got this! Coming to you live from the island, little place we call Choshi City. Call the presses, it's about to get messy 'cause this gaijin* about to get witty! Gonna lay it on the line, tell you about the time I been having, now the Japanese nitty-gritty. Spitting out my rhymes, and all in good time to be teaching all the little grade-school kiddies. Now I admit I'm not exactly proud to be a stranger in a strange new land, But there's more than enough to do and see here so I thought I'd show you first-hand. So I'll take you up to speed, baby I'ma take the lead, take my hand, let's take a ride. What's this? A building emanating manliness! That'd be my place, meet you inside. And in the genkan* we have shoehorns and flip-flops for you, But it's not all different, look, I got a man-cave too! And you can crash here on my sweet comfy Japanese couch if you'd like, Or I'll show you around, we can tour the town on my little red bike. First stop, just upstairs, they're getting kind of steep so leave the bike there. That's Matt. I'm telling you he's one cool cat. "Insanely gorgeous boy, love the hair!" My main man Jesse, Canadian-born, three long years taking Choshi by storm. That face? We practically own this place, staying out ...
From:
jedy567

Views:
17


0
ratings
Time:
02:15
More in
Comedy

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: