Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Taylor Armstrong -- Russell and I Were Knee-Deep in Therapy

Filed under: Taylor Armstrong, Russell Armstrong, Real Housewives


090611_real_housewives_videoTaylor Armstrong confessed on the season premiere of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... that she and Russell Armstrong were engaged in intense couples therapy before his suicide last month.

During a dinner convo about the therapy sessions Taylor blurts out, "We're knee-deep into so much psycho-therapy that I'm sick of myself."

Things got really heated when Lisa Vanderpump's husband said, "If I had to go to see a therapist to make my marriage better, I would feel weak."



So, we gotta ask ...

Bravo aired a 4-minute segment prior to the episode ... where the entire cast -- minus Taylor -- talked about how Russell's death has affected them (video below).


090611_housewives_group_meeting_video

Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: