Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bethenny Frankel -- I NEVER Lied About 'Skinnygirl'

Filed under: Bethenny Frankel, Real Housewives, Famous Food


0905_bethenny_frankel_skinny_margarita_bn_tmz
Bethenny Frankel insists she NEVER misled the public about the ingredients in her Skinnygirl Margarita cocktail ... despite the fact it was recently pulled from Whole Foods.

Frankel just posted a statement on her website saying, "We would not sell anything that I don’t personally drink. I’m a natural
foods chef and health is a top priority for me and my family."

She adds, "The
Skinnygirl Margarita is made with natural ingredients and its label is
consistent with U.S. federal regulations, which is why it is carried in
stores nationwide and continues to fly off the shelves."

Bethenny concludes, "I built my brand on trust and honesty. I don’t take lightly obvious
attempts to put my integrity in question. I will always answer your
questions and concerns directly and truthfully."

As TMZ previously reported, Whole Foods yanked the product from its shelves recently ... claiming the drink contains a preservative that is NOT a natural ingredient.

Frankel told The Post, "I'm not making wheatgrass here. If I could put an agave plant and some limes on a shelf I would. [The Skinnygirl Margarita] is as close to nature as possible, while still being a shelf-stable product."

0906_celeb_bartenders_footer


Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: