Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 18 December 2011

Miss A - Breath (HD-720p) [MV] (English Translation)







Miss A "Breathe" Music Video. 2nd single album, (Step Up) Yes, sexy. lol ♫Crazy about this song!♫ Yes, sexy lyrics too. Hope you like my edit! No oh I can't breathe! (hehe) English Translation: Because of you my heart drops Because of you my body wants Every time I catch your eye Every time you snatch my mind Because of you my heart drops No oh no oh no oh oh I cant breathe Boy you look so fine you're just so damn fly I try to be a little shy but caught me looking every time I'm not this type of girl but boy you make a girl go wild Your style just blows my mind So come and save me now (don't wanna be the one with a crush) should I flirt around? (have a feeling you want me as much) see how things turns out? Should I make a move? (yeah) If I just only knew (yeah) This everlasting game is driving me insane Because of you my heart drops Because of you my body wants Every time I catch your eye Every time you snatch my mind Because of you my heart drops Today I'll lay it out it's about time for you to find out I'm gonna let you know baby I will let you know When you appear in sight my body's paralyzed And my mind's all white yeah I forget what's on my mind oh (don't wanna be the one with a crush) should I flirt around? (have a feeling you want me as much) see how things turns out? Should I make a move? (yeah) If I just only knew (yeah) This everlasting game is driving me insane Because of you my heart drops Because of you my body wants Every time I catch your eye Every time ...

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
03:44
More in
Entertainment

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: