Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 25 December 2011

「Crime Punishment」 - [English] - 【NoR1oN】 - Secret Santa - 【 AmatistaMoon】







Song: Crime & Punishment / 罪と罰Original/Music: DECO*27 Vocals: NoR1oN Movie: Torepan2 Illustration: Yuugure Akane Hey, long time no upload :D First off: Sorry that I'm a bit late Luna, but here it is! It took me ages to mix this (I actually had to rush this ;A;) hence the delay on "Fix", haha, but I hope you'll enjoy it! Luna's Channel www.youtube.com Also, I'm quite happy that I can be your Secret Santa! You're amazing the way you are and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D I had a couple of songs in mind due to your hints, so I ended up dubbing Crime & Punishment - a sad little song, yet so powerful! *Bows* ;A; I promised myself not to record anything until I get a better mic for more quality control and... stuff, yet I made an exception this time since I really liked the idea of giving another person a gift (Thank you Kenta!) With lots of love, Merry Christmas to all of you! - Nori
From:
NoR1oN

Views:
106


22
ratings
Time:
03:04
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: