Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 14 November 2011

[ZWW] Shinpakusuu #0822 (english rap cover)







心拍数♯0822 (Shinpakusuu#0822) Vocals & English lyrics: Orenji Jurap (Zoro What's Wrong) Original music & lyrics: papiyon / 蝶々P Lyrics @ zww.tumblr.com ZWW MP3 @ www.box.net NND @ www.nicovideo.jp I'm sorry for fans of Idoshi JR's singing, but this is a rap solo by yours truly, Orenji Jurap. Since it's ZWW's first anniversary, I decided to make something for Idoshi Jr., my partner in crime. This is a LOVE RAP. I realized that rapping cheesy things and saying "I LOVE YOU" is on the same level of embarrassment as doing shout-outs and "WOO WOO" so I didn't have any problem with it. I decided to do a slower rap, which is different from the usual high-tension rap I usually do (though WTC is slower, but more sing-songy). Horrible video and the mixing isn't the best but THIS IS HOW I ROLL cause I'm ghetto on my own! Thanks for listening & laughing! Please continue to support ZWW~!

Views:
28


3
ratings
Time:
05:23
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: