Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 23 November 2011

T.I. Goes Cold Turkey for Charity

Filed under: T.I., Holidaze


1123-turkey-day-PrinceWilliams-EXDA newly freed T.I. gave thanks in Atlanta yesterday ... in the form of 300 delicious turkeys -- which the rapper generously handed out during a charity drive for children in need.

The photos were taken at The Carrie Steele-Pitts Home -- a childcare agency for abused and neglected children -- and sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, T.I. chose to give back at the institution because he had a rough childhood himself ... and wants to instill a sense of family in the kids.

T.I. tells us, "It's an honor and a pleasure to be able to be there and serve those who need me most in the community."

Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: