Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 30 November 2011

'Jersey Shore' Vinny -- Let's Pretend I'm Raping You

Filed under: Vinny Guadagnino, Jersey Shore, You Might Want to Rethink, Music


1130_Vinny_Guadagnino_getty_bn
Vinny
from "Jersey Shore" believes the way to a stripper's heart is through pretend rape ... this according to the lyrics in a new rap song he just released.

Vinny just posted a song called "Rack City Mix" on his YouTube page -- in which the reality star rhymes about going to a strip club and skillfully courting one of the dancers ...with lyrics like:

"I ain't got a girl ... You ain't got a man ...
I've got a date for ya ... and it's in my pants."

The rap continues:

"Oh you a fan? You wanna take a pic?
I like your crack girl ... I wanna take a hit.
Yeah I'm takin' it ... I'm a get you naked b*tch ...
We can f**k and make it fit... boomin s**t and slatin' it.

Actin' like I'm raping it ...
f** k her til she fakin' it."

But wait, there's more:

"If I act like a d*ck ... slap me with your t*ts."

Vinny posted an explanation on his YouTube page, saying, "I felt like being a naughty boy and rapping like a G. Ladies I still love you."

You stay classy, Vin.



TMZ

'Jersey Shore' Vinny -- Let's Pretend I'm Raping You


Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: