Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 21 November 2011

SCRUB-A-DUB DOGGY







Gracie the Cat watches Tommy the Chihuahua enjoy a warm, relaxing bubble bath. Honors for this video: #16 - Most Discussed - Pets & Animals (3/21) #13 - Top Rated - Pets & Animals (3/20) #81 - Most Viewed - Pets & Animals (3/20) #49 - Top Favorited - Pets & Animals (3/20) Check our website: www.tommyandgracie.com Join T&G's facebook fan page www.facebook.com chihuahua dog puppy perro tommyandgracie cat kitten kitteh cute funny bubble bath hd very funny cats LOL cats "water doggy" "dog videos" Check our channel for more! TOMMY THE CHIHUAHUA~ I am 3½ yrs old and keep my family very busy. My hobbies are playing with my toys, doing tricks, riding in the car, going for walks, and playing with Gracie the cat and Leo the kitten. GRACIE THE CAT~ I am 3 yrs old and very lovable and playful. My hobbies are playing with my toys, taking naps in baskets, getting drinks from the bathroom sink, and playing and wrestling with Tommy the chihuahua and Leo the kitten. LEO THE KITTEN~ It's lots of fun living here with Tommy & Gracie! My hobbies are playing with my little toy mouse, wrestling with Tommy, and chasing Gracie's tail! We hope you enjoy watching our videos, and if you think we're cute, please subscribe and leave us a comment. (¯`v´¯) .`•.¸.•´ ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨ (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨ Tommy, Gracie & Leo ♥

Views:
94272


601
ratings
Time:
01:35
More in
Pets & Animals

Click Here to watch out full funny video!

No comments: