Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kim Kardashian -- Donating $200k Instead of Returning Wedding Gifts

Filed under: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries, Exclusive Details, Fashion, Celebrity Divorce


1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation. 

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that
when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to
and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the
wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to
have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time
to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts
to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: