Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 2 October 2011

Teen Top - 틴탑 - Don't Spray Perfume - 향수 뿌리지마 (English Cover)







The original song is catchy, until you realize that it's about how the guy is juggling two girls... then you're angry at yourself for listening to it... and then you like it again because it's catchy. But anyway... So, let's take the side of the Noona for a second. What is she thinking? Here it is... The feelings of "The Other Woman". ---------- I wrote the lyrics to this cover before I did Infinite's "Be Mine", so I apologize for some similar lyrics. I was kinda iffy when I wrote the lyrics because they didn't match the bg music. I was thinking of just throwing the idea away until I came across a youtube video by DJdoushitekimi, where s/he mixed the Teen Top vocal track over the instrumental for Kim HyunJoong's "Please". The song became 10x better. And from there... I knew I had to make this cover really good. If you listen really hard, you might even hear a little bit of FT Island's "바래" in the chorus. I play its opening riff as the lead guitar part. ---------- Cover is not for sale. No copyright infringement was intended. Comment, like, favourite, subscribe? ---------- To hear Teen Top's version of this song: www.youtube.com youtu.be To hear the original mash-up mixed by DJdoushitekimi: youtu.be To download my version of this song for free: www.mediafire.com

Views:
92


12
ratings
Time:
03:54
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: