Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 10 October 2011

Rollie's copy of: Mozaik Role【Rollie】~English Cover







YESH! This is my best work yet! THIS IS JUST ANOTHER COPY OF THE ONE ON VOCAPPEND TO GO ON MY CHANNEL OuO Hai guys! I'm Rollie Ryttle the new member of Vocappend :D I am Backup Gumi for the group and I'm really excited to launch my first song on the Vocappend site. I hope you guys like it because I had a lot of fun making it. (after pulling my hair out over it for so long ouo") English translation of Lyrics by Ciel with only a minor adaptation on my part Music Artist: DECO*27 Song: "Mosaic Role" Vocals: Rollie Ryttle Original Vocals: Gumi Megpoid Lyrics: A certain word pierces your heart, time and time again no end in sight And what flows out from the bleeding wound, maybe all it is is just another form of "love"... It's just "love"...? All those feelings that used to be have just somehow disappeared And everytime we touch there is no love", when really all that's left is emptiness "But even then I still love you" (lol) Is it alright for us to be in love Tied together no one else can stop us And don't you think that this is all fate? But we're losing sight of this world called love... When I get tired of dealing with you that's when this stupid game will come to end What do I have to do to understand what love and desire truly mean to you? All those feelings that used to be have just somehow disappeared And everytime we touch there is no love, when really all that's left is emptiness But even that's enough for me... Didn't you used to say you love me? Sweet words that you ...

Views:
6


1
ratings
Time:
03:11
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: