Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 24 October 2011

Mabinogi Music - Alan's Flute and MLP: FiM!







What a mix, right? Well, neither of these were actually converted into the scores by me. Cause I'm terrible at it. I really just made the video to post on Flankbook~ If you're even slightly curious, I'm Talespinner on Flanbook. Anyway, the songs were Alan's Flute tune from the English Sailor Moon, and Giggle at the Ghostie from My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, sung by Pinkie Pie. Whoever put these on the Composer on the site, you ROCK! Now just to get that Fluttershy lullaby I saw on another video... Instruments are a normal mandolin and a Siren's Flute from the Hamlet G13 plot. (And yes, I did mess up when I first did the Alan's Flute thing. That's why I had to restart it.)

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
01:55
More in
Gaming

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: