Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 31 October 2011

Kim Kardashian: I Wanted It to Last Forever

Filed under: Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian, Celebrity Divorce, TMZ Sports, The Kardashians


Kim and Kris
Kim Kardashian still insists she was in it for the long haul with Kris Humphries before filing for divorce -- claiming, "I had hoped this marriage was forever."

Kim just released a statement on the split -- saying, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision."

Kim adds, "I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

update_bar
12:10 PM: Khloe just released her own statement on Twitter, claiming the family has been getting hate mail after news broke of Kim's divorce ... writing, "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who
understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is
everything."

Khloe adds, "Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU."

Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: