Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Hank Williams Jr. -- My Obama Comments Were 'DUMB'

Filed under: Hank Williams Jr., TMZ Sports, Music, Barack Obama, Politix


1004_hank_williams_BN_05
Hank Williams Jr.
is kinda, sorta, quasi backing off his horrible Obama-to-Hitler comparison -- calling the statements he made on Fox News "dumb" -- and apologizing for offending people.

Williams released a NEW statement on the matter -- saying, "The thought of the leaders of both parties jukin [sic] and high fiven [sic] on a golf course, while so many families are struggling to get by simply made me boil over and make a dumb statement."

He adds, "I am very sorry if it offended anyone. I would like to thank all my supporters. This was not written by some publicist.”



Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: