Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 27 October 2011

The Full Course for Candy Addicts 『English』 歌ってみた【Shiroko】+mp3







Like Me On Facebook: www.facebook.com mp3 Download: www.mediafire.com ☠HAPPY☠HALLOWEEN☠ Haa, I'm excited to eat candy and get fat!! I am a candy addict. /SHOT Anyways, I've been planning on doing this for a while, but I decided to do it in English at complete random. Doing the subs on this video was a pain in the butt, I've never done it before LOL Please feel free to use my lyrics!! Just credit me, and please post a video response so I can see it!! ;///w///; Dear, your head is decaying Oh so intoxicating Oh how I want to lick it It looks simply delicious Candied eyes of puppies Fill a jar full of them, please So I have something to nibble Anticipation and giggles The Mille-Feuille of your flesh Is life's sweetest dish I could indulge in you forever Everyone is asking me What's my favorite candy? The only answer is that I LOVE SWEETS. If you truly love me And I know you love me You will serve me a special dish Only you can make it Only I will take it Your face, fingers, eyes and lips If you really love me Well, you said you love me Forever with me would be your dream Cover you in honey Because you're my honey Don't you want to make me feel like I'm your queen Berries make a lovely tart It must be made from the heart Top it with a special sauce and much more cream Getting lost in the smells Putting me in dizzy spells Let me stab them with my fork and knife Don't you know I love you so Don't you know I love you so I want you more, I need you more than anything Fill me ...

Views:
168


20
ratings
Time:
03:47
More in
Entertainment

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: