Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 1 October 2011

For The Rest Of My Life Maher Zain Kurdish and English Subtitle Music Video







or The Rest Of My Life Maher Zain Kurdish and English Subtitle Music Video Islamic song new Sami Yusuf 2011 September wedding song Album: Thank You Allah spouse husband wife love eye heart mind Halal Answer Process Allah youth young syria ماهیر زهین تا ماوه ژینم ماهر زين ژێرنووسی کوردی ماهير زةين تا ماوة زينم ماهر زين زيَرنووسى كوردى Awakening Records Artist: Maher Zain Album: Thank You Allah spouse husband wife love eye heart mind Halal Answer girl Process Allah youth young syria Qaidar English Kurdish Subtitle Muhammad come prophet For the Rest of My Life تا ماوه ژینم ماهیر زهین Translation and Editing Qaidar Raheem وهرگێڕان و مۆنتاژ قهیدار ڕهحیم ٌRevision: Askandar Raheem پێداچوونهوه: ئهسکهندهر ڕهحیم For the Rest of My Life Maher Zain تا ماوه ژینم By: Maher Zain I praise Allah for sending me you my love You found me home and sail with me And I'm here with you Now let me let you know You've opened my heart I was always thinking that love was wrong But everything was changed when you came along OOOOO And there's a couple words I want to say For the rest of my life I'll be with you I'll stay by your side honest and true Till the end of my time I'll be loving you. loving you For the rest of my life Thru days and night I'll thank Allah for open my eyes Now and forever I'll be there for you I know that deep in my heart I feel so blessed when I think of you And I ask Allah to bless all we do You're my wife and my friend and my strength And I pray we're together in Jannah Now ...

Views:
56


2
ratings
Time:
05:17
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: