Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Farewell (La Dee Da) by Caitlin Haveard







I wrote this song to help me move on from the guy that broke my heart. C'mon, every girl has to have one of these songs. I wrote the lyrics, and there isn't any editing on my voice. Once the song was finished, my friend, Katie Ledbetter, produced the music video. This is for our English IV Honors' "Getting Published" project. So here you go, cyber world. Enjoy! (The guy I was dating wrote this guitar part and taught it to me so that we could write a happy song together. However, it is obvious that never happened. So I'm using his guitar part to write a song about us, but not quite so happy. This is his music, and I used it to write a song that would allow me to get this out of my system and move on.) Lyrics: Don't act like you forget Those words you said, you meant At least you did once Until I woke up from this dream La Dee Da La Dee Da La Dee Da You said you'd never go Then you walked right out the door I hope it's nice to feel the warmth Of someone else's touch You needed her so much La Dee Da La Dee Da La Dee Da La Dee Da I wake up every day Staring at the spot you never laid I wish you the best you've ever had So long, farewell, it was nice to meet you La Dee Da La Dee Da La Dee Da La Dee Da It's all over Why does it have to be so hard It's the end of everything

Views:
7


0
ratings
Time:
04:07
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: