Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 22 October 2011

[EngSub] If We Were Not to Meet 最好不相见非诚勿扰2片尾曲[Chinese Romantic Songs]







[EngSub] If We Were Not to Meet 李漠最好不相见《非诚勿扰2》主题曲片尾曲[Chinese Romantic Songs] This song is the ending theme of "If You are the One II". The words of this song was written by Tsangyang Gyatso (仓央嘉措, the 6th Dalai Lama). The music was written by Luan Shu. The song was sung by LI Mo. English lyrics were translated by XU Jingcheng (许景城) Good lines in the movie: 1. Any marriage is a mistake, regardless of your choice. The secret of a long marriage is accepting the mistake. 2. Life is short. I want to marry you, even it is a mistake. 3. I am not afraid of death. However, I am afraid of the life where living is worse than death. 4. You are looking for love while I am looking for a marriage. We are on different roads. 5. Life is a kind of religious practice. 6. No business deal but friendship remains. (after divorce) 7. Plant me in a flower pot (after my death), then I will smile to you everyday. 8. Yours is mine. Mine is still mine! (after marriage) 9. Love me, or love me not, love is here, and won't my heart sear. If We Were Not To Meet If we were not to meet, we would not fall in love; If we were not in acquaintance, we would not be drowned in lovesickness; If we were not in company, we would not mutually owe; If we were not to cherish, we would not recall; If we were not to fall in love, we would not mutually abandon; If we were not face to face, we would not meet; If we were not to hurt, we would not fail to be loyal; If we were not to promise, our ...

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
05:12
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: