Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 6 October 2011

Best Learning Experience Ever







This is a video I made for my EDCI 270 class. It describes the best learning experience I ever had as a student. It is based on the paper I wrote for the same class (link to the paper I wrote and more info about the class and this project can be found here: juliamkeller.wordpress.com I claim no rights to the music (Aisha Duo) or pictures (various sources listed at the end credits), just the writing, narration, and editing. Hopefully someone finds this even a little thought provoking. I really do think that the best things you learn in school come from the social experiences you have. If the book learning ends up coming second, sometimes that's alright. (This coming from a Junior English Education major at Purdue). So enjoy!
From:
dewchic

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
03:19
More in
Education

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: