Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 18 September 2011

[UTAU: Fuuka Kio] Sky High+Eng Subs







Song: Sky High Music: Nakano4 Original Sang by: Kasane Teto Utauloid: Fuuka Kio Act 1 (Belongs to me) www.4shared.com VSQ: CheezItsAreYummy/Circus-P (ITS THE BEST VSQ IN THE WORLD! I LOVE HIM FOR MAKING IT! PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS AWESOME LUKA COVER HERE: youtu.be ) Sky HIIIIIIIGH! okay I got bored and subbed it English xD I think the subs make the song more dramatic for me. It's an awesome song! I haven't used Fuuka enough recently and I've done lots of songs with other Utaus but I haven't been un-lazy enough to draw a little picture for them. So when I get time I'll spam Youtube with them! That picture is just a doodle -w- This is her Act 1 so its kinda okay I guess. She sounds best with a g+5 flag because by herself her voice sounds whiny? Irritating annoying? xD But this song I didn't use any flags and she sounds okay I guess =D

Views:
5


0
ratings
Time:
02:13
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: