Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 23 September 2011

鄧麗君~ 夢Teresa Teng - Meng (Dream)







A beautiful Chinese love song, sung by Teresa Teng. This song 夢aka 梦(in English: "Dream") is released in Teresa's 1981 album 島國之情歌第七集- "假如我是真的" (English: "Island Love Songs Vol. 7: If I Were Real"). The original Japanese song is written by 小椋佳(Kei Ogura). The song title is この空の青さは(Kono Sora no Aosa wa), means: "The Blueness of This Sky" (thanks to Masami-san for this information). This is so called "fan made music video". I've edited video clips from an American film, released in 1980. Besides, I used clips from Teresa's live performance in 1982. The Chinese lyrics have been translated into English by SuperSnile. Pinyin is also contributed by SuperSnile. Thank you very much, my friend. This video is dedicated to my dear friend Wendy (wendylammy). She is one of the most kindest person here in the YouTube, and also the best supporters of my channel. I'm lucky to have a friend like her. Thank you for everything, Wendy! 谢谢你,孟儀! I hope this little gift makes you happy. ^_^ The lyrics in Chinese and English: 夢(Meng) Dream 藍色的夜(lan se de ye) Sky is blue 彩色的夢(cai se de meng) Dream is colorful 忽然間(hu ran jian) Suddenly 一陣風(yi zhen feng) A gust of wind 吹涼了我心胸(chui liang le wo xin xiong) That chills my heart 一場夢轉無踪(yi chang meng zhuan wu zong) My dream disappears with no trace 啊... 為什麼美夢(Ah ... wei shen mo mei meng) Ah... Why my sweet dream 有始卻無終(you shi que wu zhong) Has a beginning but no end 來去總是匆匆(lai ...

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
03:21
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: