Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 26 September 2011

'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger: 'I'm So Sorry' for Blasting Gays Jews

Filed under: Patti Stanger


0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger 
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”





Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: