Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 September 2011

Experimental Music Video







The music is not my own, I do not claim to own the rights to this music. So this video was made for my year 12 English class as part of one of our major assesment pieces. I chose to make an experimental music video because I love unusal subjects with unique lighting etc and I love using effects to match the visuals to the audio. All the footage was filmed by me using a Sony Handycam and a GoPro. I used Adobe Premiere Pro for all the editing. The song is by Linkin Park, one of my favourite bands :) Ok, in all honesty, I know there are parts that need improving but since this was due the day after I had actually finished it, I didn't really have time to go through and fix everything. Enjoy :D PS.. I got an A for the assignment ;) lol

Views:
0


2
ratings
Time:
01:14
More in
Film & Animation

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: