Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Oscar De la Hoya -- I Cheated on My Wife, But I'm No Tiger Woods!

Filed under: Oscar De La Hoya, TMZ Sports, Foxnews Latino


0831_oscar_BN_01
Oscar De La Hoya
is opening up about why he checked himself into rehab -- claiming he was abusing cocaine and alcohol, cheating on his wife ... and even considering suicide.

The boxing icon spoke with Univision -- saying, "There were drugs, my drug of choice was cocaine and alcohol.
Cocaine was recent. The last 2 years, last 2-and-a-half years and I depended
more on the alcohol than the cocaine."

De La Hoya says he's been sober for three months -- but he's still undergoing treatment. He also says he's joined Alcoholics Anonymous.

Oscar also revealed that he cheated on his wife -- explaining, "We are obviously not talking Tiger Woods here, but I was unfaithful."


Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: