Watch Out Latest Movie Trailers

Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 8 August 2011

「Karakuri Pierrot - からくりピエロ」 - [English] - 【NoR1oN】 - FULL







Song: Karakuri Pierrot Vocals: NoR1oN Lyrics: Ashe (Ashestoashesjc) - www.youtube.com Music: 40mP MP3 Download: Enjoy and please leave critique in form of what you liked and/or what you not seemed to like! I would appreciate it! *Bows* *I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE AND LYRICS; IN FACT THE ONLY THING I OWN IS MY VOICE* Lyrics: (Again, not mine; Full credits to the amazing Ashe) I stayed here all alone As time was passing on A simple, little date And that is what I'll say we're on The people close to town The gentle, floating clouds They share a laugh as I sit Waiting all day long A really simple formula That I don't understand at all The ticking of the clock is rushing like my heart is going to stop To really, truly comprehend I have attempted, but I can't To think that in your eyes You really see me as A clown to just be made fun of Ah, as I spin As I spin As I spin Until I just Ah, can't breathe in Can't breathe in This is the end Guess this is it Sorry fate has got me hit And now I can't go on going Knowing you'll never see this The Earth goes on a trip I go along with it An empty, thoughtless thing I'm prone to just following And merely for a sec Before I lose my step I only stand about Without making any sound I didn't mean for this to be A bit of luck and suddenly I came to find that all this time I didn't need to see the light Your hand is reaching out for me Your warming touch is all I need And just a little smile Would make it all worthwhile And yet they always cause ...
From:
NoR1oN

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
05:13
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: